far far away

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome to Fourth Year

Finally, the end is in sight. I know finishing med school is only the beginning of more training and whatnot, but I'll be done being a student!

I've moved. I'm living with a lovely girl named Meetali in a 2-bdrm townhouse that's walking distance to the hospital. I'm not fully unpacked yet, and I even still have stuff still at the old house, but I've got all the essentials. :)

Not much else is new or exciting. I've just started my Psych rotation, and I'm thinking it's going to be an interesting and confronting rotation. Oh, and I have no tv - the house is eerily quiet - especially in comparison to my home in Toronto, where the tv is on for almost all waking hours.

Here's a photo from my trip to China, where I had a Sweet Taro Pie!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home