Kenric's Leaving
Yesterday I left Kenric in Sydney to come back to school, but today he leaves Australia to go back home, and I feel all rotten about it. Of course I'm going to miss him, but that's just a part of it.
He had the suckiest of days yesterday. Anything that could have gone wrong did. And I can't help but feel partly to blame for it. So many, "if only I"'s, and all of his troubles could've been averted. I hate that he's feeling so down, especially since he's on vacation and all by himself. I feel responsible for his enjoyment of the entire time in Austalia, even if we're in separate cities. It's just so poo.
I'm also taking his departure as me being left all alone here. I know it's super self-centered, but it's what I'm feeling. I've made friends here, and everyone's been great, but it's not home. How am I gonna get through the next four years? I have only been here for two months, and it feels like forever already. Actually, with my mom having been here for two weeks, and Kenric for another two weeks, it's like I've only been here for a month by myself. Arg!! I have three months all on my own until I get to come home. I cannot wait to come home...
I know this all sounds like I'm crying myself to sleep everynight, but it really isn't all that bad. It's just a 'right now' thing, that'll go away, and probably come back at some point too. Maybe it's hormones, maybe it's cuz I have that exam soon.
Okay, gotta go pee. Bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home