far far away

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I’m feeling like I’m in an alternate universe, where nothing around me is genuine. It’s as though events and characters have been construed, to make me react. There have been times in my life where I’ve wondered if my existence was akin to that of Jim Carey’s in The Truman Show. But it is only now where I’m beginning to suspect certain people.

Issues have arisen in my flat. I wonder if I’m a part of a psychological experiment, without my consent. I’ve even begun to question whether my medical school is a legitimate institute. My mind is floating, I have no idea what’s going on. God, grant me the strength, the wisdom, and the grace to deal with this situation.

What the hell is going on? Who is lying to me? Why are you lying to me?

I want to get out of this flat and live on my own. Forget all their childish games. I am too old, too tired, and too busy to be concerned with such trivial issues. I am not here for your entertainment.


The issue of lying has been resolved, I hope this means my world is normal. But boy, some people are weak… of heart, of mind, of character.

I want my people from home to be here. I want to cry in their arms over my stresses. I’ve always known that I was truly blessed by and with my friends at home. And only now am I beginning to experience life without them, it sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home