the past week
my goodness, i am so glad i'm finally in my holidays. last week was possibly the most stressful week in my life. let's see what happened:
- Fluffy my goldfish died
- Financial issues with my mother
- Marathon of exams, which I may have failed - we'll see
- Boyfriend broke up with me June 17
- Turned 27 on June 18
That's right. My adoring boyfriend broke up with me the day before my birthday, and in the middle of exams. What a charmer! As a consequence, I had great difficulty studying for the next couple of days. The day after my birthday, my mother calls to wish me a "happy birthday" then proceeds to discuss my finances in an unpleasant manner. The fish thing didn't bother me too much, it was just something to laugh about after everything else.
I can't wait for Franny to get here. Then I can finally take a vacation. Until then, I get to work on my research project. Hooray!
Disclaimer: I'm actually doing alright. It was a difficult time, but it's over now. Some people here have really been a great support - I'm very blessed.

1 Comments:
awe bea bea, im here for you if you ever want to chat. just hop onto msn and odds are i'll be there. rudy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home