Happy Wedding Day Jason!!
I wish I could've been there. You're looking pretty slick in your suit, and Kaori is beautiful as always. I wish you both much happiness.
Put up more pictures when you get a chance!
---------------------------------------------------------------
As for uneventful me, I'm just going to school these days. The Melbourne trip during easter break was good - I got me some sweaters, good food in my tummy, and a relaxing time. We went to the biggest shopping centre (mall) in the Southern Hemisphere -- Chadstone or Southlands (don't know which one it is, but we went to both). Since getting back, I've gone into exam mode, and I'm absolutely exhausted.
Franny's done law school now, I can't believe it. And I can't believe that I've got over two and a half years to go. And yet I only have two and a half years to learn everything I'm supposed to learn!
Here's a picture of me all set up for an experiment. I look like a bumble bee! I actually have strands of silver thread running along the bottom of my eye, and that same eye is hyper-dilated, all ready to have lights flashed at it. The things done for research!

1 Comments:
Dude, you look like you should be in a sci-fi movie! Thanks for the nice words, come back and visit my married self sometime soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home