Enrica's in Australia!!
Well actually, she's in New Zealand somewhere right now. But she arrived in Sydney last week, and will be back there again on Tuesday. I'm not sure if she'll be making the trek out to Canberra, but I'll be going to Sydney next weekend to meet up with her. I'm so excited!! It'll be so good to spend time with someone who likes me.
I don't think I've told many people, but I've had a difficult time feeling at home here in Australia. I don't know if it's me or the people here, but I don't really click with anyone. Some people have tried to reach out and such, but we're just not on the same wavelength most of the time. Sometimes I just remind myself that I'm here for school, and refocus my focus.
Anyway, it'll be great to have a friendly face around. Someone who thinks the same way I do, and who speaks the same english I do!!
OMG! I was watching the Olympics last night and it was the funniest thing. It seems like the way to win a medal is just to stay on your feet -- and that's not easy. We were watching the women's snowboarding finals, where they have 4 ppl going down at once. There were two Canadians in the finals and we ended up with only the bronze. There were so many wipe-outs, my roommates and I were cracking up the whole time, while the athletes were crying. Well, I don't think they broke anything at least.
Bye!

2 Comments:
"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?"
- Albert Einstein
Awe. People like you. I'm sure you'll find it home'y soon.
P.s. is the cast off?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home