Just keep swimming!
It's crunch time, and I'm having problems concentrating. What's new?
The more I study, the more I realize how there's so much I still need to study. I can only manage spurts of solid study, then I goof off for a bit.
Today I downloaded the Black Eyed Peas video for "Hey Mama". That chick has an awesome butt wiggle!! And how short is that skirt?? Yes, I know the video's from forever ago, I'm a little behind with things. I don't have t.v. here, AND everything in Australia is like half a year behind North America (t.v. shows and such). When I lived with Christine we only had basic cable. When I lived with Eerik, we only had bunny ears. For all the t.v. I do watch, I'm really behind with music videos.
The other night I watched a tele-movie. There's this t.v. show here called Kath and Kim, and they made a movie. If you can find that show somehow, I'd definitely recommend watching it. It's so stupid-funny!! It's about a suburban white trash mom and her daughter. I'm gonna try to pick up the dvd to bring home. Apparently it's super popular in the UK. I did a google search of it, and it's supposed to play on the W network, but I didn't see it in their timetable.
Michael Buble guest stars in it. They love him here!! Is he popular back home? I only really heard about him after I got here, but then again, I was really out of the loop when I was back home.
Alright, time for me to get a spurt of studying in. I'm gotta take Dorey's mantra and "Just keep studying, just keep studying."

1 Comments:
hey you,
it's me from waterloo --- i picked up your thing from the old house!
cu in a few wks
c
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home