It's exam time, so of course I'm procrastinating. :D
I've been reading thestar.com, some blogs, and I think I'm getting a pimple. That didn't make sense, sorry, I'm just out of it.
Just read about my dragonboat team from Jason's page. The races, the cheers, the people, the bbqs. If it weren't for his website, I would have forgotten about all of my norms. I miss it. Wish everyone was here.
I've been getting emails from loveboat friends who are planning on meeting up in TO at the end of July for my childhood friend Chris' wedding. I've known her since I was like 4 years old, I can't believe I'm not gonna be there. It doesn't even coincide with my break. So not only do I miss out on her wedding, I also don't get to meet up with all the LB-ers who'll be meeting up. Most of whom I haven't seen in years!! This sucks. I wish the world was smaller.
I know it's a lot of complaining, I'm not really in that sour of a mood. Just knowing that I'm missing out on great things. But I wouldn't trade where I am for it. One day I'll hopefully have enough money to travel. I just better have the time and energy to do it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home