far far away

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

To keep me sane when I study, I listen to music. Sometimes music takes me back.

Some stuff happened this weekend. I feel funny about it all. Everything feels kinda surreal.

I'm listening to Dido right now. "White Flag" came on. I remember how much that song used to get to me. Now, almost 3 years later, it almost feels like the tables have turned. Funny thing is, it sucks to be on this side too.

To the one I've hurt, I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say.

Sometimes I have no idea about what I'm doing with myself. I look around at my family, and wonder if I'm genetically-inclined to not settle down. I don't know what I'm thinking right now. I don't seem to be able to concentrate. Just feel like shit for being a shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home