Just thinking...
How the heck did I end up on the other side of the world, and all by myself?
Seriously, what possessed me to do this?
And why am I not more scared about this?
I know I'm not very religious, but I really believe that this is God's plan for me. I'm not always sure that I make the right decisions, but I do think I'm headed in the right direction.
And I have absolutely no idea what's gonna happen at the end of these four years. No idea what country I'll be in. I just know I want to see my grandma more than once a year.

2 Comments:
Ohh how i miss you. :)
i didn't realize that this existed, only if i knew. i miss you baby bea!!! --- i'll snd you an email now!! come home and visit soon ok??
xoxoxo
take care
post more pics!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home